How can we assist with your existing business?
The SBDC acts as a second pair of eyes in evaluating your existing business. We offer a number of resources and planning programs. The SBDC consultants are knowledgeable and experienced in various aspects of business operation. Existing business consulting offers the following:
- One-on-One Consulting. Free consulting is available to help with specialized needs of businesses. Knowledgable professionals can improve the potential for business success.
- Trouble Shooting. Small businesses that are experiencing difficulties can meet with SBDC staff for ideas and solutions. Consultants may be able to provide services that can help an ailing business.
- Expansion Assessment. Are you ready to expand? SBDC staff can help you evaluate your readiness and develop a plan for exansion.
- Business Planning. Good planning is the best way to predict business success.
- Marketing Plans. Staff can help you develop a comprehensive marketing plan for your business.
- Financial Management. Learn to understand and manage the finances of your business.
- Financing Assistance. Staff can help you evaluate your financial needs and find the best way to find financing.
- Mystery Shopper Program. A great benefit to small business, the Mystery Shopper Program sends secret shoppers to your business. A detailed report is prepared with an evaluation of the services, products, and other spects of the business including any recommendations for improvement.
- Government Procurement. The SBDC sponsors workshops and one-on-one consulting to help small business owners understand and participate in government contracting and procurement procedures.
- International Trade. Training and consulting are provided to help businesses secure a niche in the international marketplace. The workshops provide a background in international marketing, exporting and importing, financing exports, and all aspects of the export transaction.